Rovinj Transportation Tips by JLBG Top 5 Page for this destination
Rovinj Transportation: 12 reviews and 15 photos
The old town can only be visited by foot, so park your car in one of the large parking lots that are around. Do not try to park too close to the old city : most of the time, in summer, the closest parking is full and you would have anyway to go back to the previous parking lot that you ha left, after 10-15 minutes of traffic jam. Then, you have better park there directly !
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (57)
JLBG's Related Pages
Rovinj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rovinj, a must visit !"
- "Is the Rest of Croatia as Beautiful as Rovinj ?"
- "Rovinj - Rovigno"
- "The Medieval Rovinj..."
- "Rovinj in the sun, some of the time"
- "Views of Rovinj"
- "An Island Oasis and Winding Streets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rovinj
- Hotels in Rovinj
- Transportation in Rovinj
- Nightlife in Rovinj
- Restaurants in Rovinj
- Shopping in Rovinj
- Warnings and Dangers in Rovinj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rovinj
- 58 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Rovinj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rovinj
Photos in RovinjSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos