"Visit Vrsar !" Top 5 Page for this destination Vrsar by JLBG
Vrsar Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 131 photos
Vrsar, Orsera in Istro-romanian dialect and in Italian, was the residence of the bishops of Porec. The small fishermens' village is now a major tourists center. The harbour has recently extended to a modern marina. Though, the old city (stari grad), on the hill has kept it's character.
Croatia was the first country in Europe to start with the concept of commercial naturist resorts, when in other European... more travel advice
The church of Saint Foska, together with Saint Martin the patron of Vrsar, was built in 17th century at the same time as... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Vrsar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Vrsar !"
- "Koversada visit 2009 via Gatwick"
- "Beautiful View"
- "A quiet little village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vrsar
- Hotels in Vrsar
- Transportation in Vrsar
- Nightlife in Vrsar
- Restaurants in Vrsar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vrsar
- 59 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (225)
Have you been to Vrsar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vrsar
Photos in VrsarSee All Photos (62)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos