"Médenine, a stage on your journey" Medenine by JLBG
Medenine Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 47 photos
Médenine is usually more a stage on your journey than a must visit. Though, this 40,000 inhabitants city is not uninteresting.
But in Médenine, you will find fruits, vegetables, khanoun (kind of small local barbecue) at souk El-Guedj. Markets take place at various places, such as the one shown here.
The "ksour" (plural of "ksar") found in the southern part of Tunisia have always a part built in ghorfas. This is now... more travel advice
Coming from the North of Tunisia, it is in Médenine that you find the first "ghorfas". Ghorfas are cereal attics. They... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Medenine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Médenine, a stage on your journey"
- "Medinine and the market"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Medenine
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Medenine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medenine
Photos in MedenineSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos