"Gabes" Gabes by JLBG
Gabes Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 25 photos
Gabes is a large oasis town of southern Tunisia, in front of Djerba island. The palm grove has shrinked because of the extension of the town but nevertheless is worth a visit for those who had never the opportunity to visit a palm grove. If you go deeper in the desert, you will find more interesting one, don't waste your time
The restaurant of the hotel Chems (Chems means "sun") serves good local dishes and they have a wide choice. They serve... more travel advice
Here is the painted wall at the entrance of a Gabès school. It has certainly been painted by the children themselves,... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Gabes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The greatest seaside oasis"
- "An Oasis in the Desert"
- "An ancient oasis in decline"
- "U-N-D-E-R _______ C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gabes
- Hotels in Gabes
- Transportation in Gabes
- Restaurants in Gabes
- Shopping in Gabes
- Warnings and Dangers in Gabes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gabes
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (224)
Have you been to Gabes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gabes
Photos in GabesSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos