Qasr Ghilan Restaurant Tips by JLBG
Qasr Ghilan Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos
In the evening, we usually lit a small fire though we were not able to cook on this fire as the locals did, but that was enough to warm up a little (nights can be cold in the desert in March) and to grill a few slices of the excellent bread that we had bought in the last bakery.
The menus were not very varied and we always used as much as possible local food. In the evening, we usually cooked rice (not local !) and prepared local hard boiled eggs. At noon, we made a salad with the rice, the hard-boiled eggs and very tasty local tomatoes, possibly added with locally grown fresh onions.
More Reviews (37)
JLBG's Related Pages
Qasr Ghilan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ksar Ghilane, the Grand Erg Oriental ."
- "A real Oasis in the desert."
- "Ksar Ghilane - Oasis in the Desert"
- "Qasr Ghilan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qasr Ghilan
- Hotels in Qasr Ghilan
- Transportation in Qasr Ghilan
- Restaurants in Qasr Ghilan
- Shopping in Qasr Ghilan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qasr Ghilan
- 39 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Qasr Ghilan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qasr Ghilan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos