"The Campus" Saint-Martin-d'Hères by JLBG
Saint-Martin-d'Hères Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 29 photos
The campus of Grenoble is built mostly in the city of Saint Martin d'Hères and for a small part on the neighboring city of Gières.
Saint Martin d'Hères is not only a campus but I will here present only that part of the city.
Grenoble Universités is a structure that federates the 4 Universities of Grenoble. The following is borrowed to their site.
A CENTRE OPEN TO THE WORLD
6,000 foreign students
3,200 students registered for French as a foreign language courses
Thousands of foreign executives
2 international secondary schools
40 foreign communities
150 cultural and international associations
more than 80 countries in contact with Grenoble research teams (of which 80% in EU countries and North America).
Grenoble, an international research venue.
These international networks, the fruit of each establishment's past and their bonds with other academic bodies, are organized through European student mobility programmes and bilateral and multilateral agreements.
The agreements cover the exchange of students, researchers and teachers, and joint teaching programmes such as dual degrees and co-tutored theses. They cover every area of science. The diversity of the student population attending Grenoble universities reflects their international dimension, hosting more than 6,000 foreign students, who account for 10% of the total student body.
A favourable context for learning languages.
Eighteen languages are taught in Grenoble universities (German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, English, Spanish, Dutch, Rumanian, Arab, Modern Greek, Portughese, Serbo-Croate, Catalan, Italian, Polish, Czech.
In the middle of the campus Maison des Langues et des Cultures offers all students complete courses and separate modules, in classes or for self-learning.
Each meter on the path corresponds to 10 millions of kilometers in the actual solar system, which means that when you... more travel advice
The project was aimed to build at actual scale our solar system. All distances had to be exact, all sizes to fit to... more travel advice
JLBG's Related Pages
Saint-Martin-d'Hères Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint-Martin-d'Hères
- 26 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Saint-Martin-d'Hères?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Martin-d'Hères
Photos in Saint-Martin-d'HèresSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 161 reviews, 190 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tassili n'Ajjer National Park Intro, 148 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 126 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rouen Intro, 128 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Annaba Intro, 72 reviews, 175 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porec Intro, 70 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 116 reviews, 119 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trento Intro, 76 reviews, 152 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 71 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 60 reviews, 156 photos