"Juan le Pins - Jazz on the Riviera" Top 5 Page for this destination Juan-les-Pins by NiceLife
Juan-les-Pins Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 58 photos
Famous for its annual jazz festival, Juan le Pins offers the best beaches for miles along the riviera, plus the sophisication and expense of the highlife.
JLP has arguably the best beach on this stretch of the Cote d'Azur. Fine sand, clean waters of "bonne qualite", and a relaxed atmosphere away from the competitive posing and pouting of St Tropez and Cannes.
The winding coastal road south from Juan Le Pins takes you past the many wonderful private villas of the Cap d'Antibes. Walk with care as usual the French omited any pavement for long stretches of the road, but it is worth the effort.
- Pros:Relaxed seaside resort with excellent facilities
- Cons:The private beach restaurants dominate much of the area.
- In a nutshell:Easy life, but probably not enough interest for a long stay
One of Parisian artists more easy-to-spot installations graces the Art Deco painted railway bridge at the entrance to... more travel advice
South of the main Juan le Pins beach along the winding road to the Cap are many small sandy bays and beaches that allow... more travel advice
NiceLife's Related Pages
Juan-les-Pins Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sounds of Music on the French Riviera Shores"
- "Juan le Pins - Jazz on the Riviera"
- "Typical busy Riviera town"
- "La Holandesa in Juan les Pins - la côte d’Azur"
- "Best beaches of the Cote d'Azur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Juan-les-Pins
- Hotels in Juan-les-Pins
- Transportation in Juan-les-Pins
- Nightlife in Juan-les-Pins
- Restaurants in Juan-les-Pins
- Shopping in Juan-les-Pins
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan-les-Pins
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan-les-Pins
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Juan-les-Pins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan-les-Pins
Photos in Juan-les-PinsSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 190 reviews, 249 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannes Intro, 52 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antibes Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 30 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villefranche-sur-Mer Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Menton Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventimiglia Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grasse Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos