"St Laurent du Var" Saint-Laurent-du-Var by NiceLife
Saint-Laurent-du-Var Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
What to do with a small flat piece of land next to the airport of Nice? St Laurent shows you how to make the most of what you have.
Seventy eight restaurants. More than enough. Nightclubs and disco's too.
The Cap 3000 shopping mall is less than a few hundred metres away, including the fabulous Galleries Lafayette Gourmand.
The perfectly flat modern paved terrain is ideal for wheelchairs, so its an ideal destination for the handicapped and their carers. A paved run even goes down the beach "pour les handicapes"
The strong winds that accompany the lack of shelter in this flat terrain is turned to advantage for windsurfing. As long as you don't mind the noise of jet engines a few hundred feet from you.
NiceLife's Related Pages
Saint-Laurent-du-Var Travel Guide
- Transportation in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Shopping in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Saint-Laurent-du-Var?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 190 reviews, 249 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannes Intro, 52 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antibes Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 30 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villefranche-sur-Mer Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Menton Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventimiglia Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grasse Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos