"St Raphael" Saint-Raphaël by NiceLife
Saint-Raphaël Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 12 photos
How could anyone do it? Siting an eight floor hideous pink block of apartments next to this beautiful church! Developers and probably corrupt local officials have blighted this otherwise ordinary little seaside resort, transforming it into an eyesore.
Its got a sandy beach, but very little else to commend it, apart from the harbour from which you can catch a boat to St Tropez for the day.
In the distance you can see cranes towards Frejus, where yet more ugly blocks of flats are being erected.
- Pros:Boat connection to St Tropez
- Cons:Characterless plain seaside resort
- In a nutshell:You can do better than this.
NiceLife's Related Pages
Saint-Raphaël Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "nicer than nice"
- "St Raphael"
- "Saint Raphael"
- "L'Ile d'Or (Close to St Raphaël in Cap Esterel)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Raphaël
- Hotels in Saint-Raphaël
- Restaurants in Saint-Raphaël
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Raphaël
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Saint-Raphaël?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Raphaël
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 190 reviews, 249 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cannes Intro, 52 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antibes Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 30 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villefranche-sur-Mer Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Menton Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ventimiglia Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grasse Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos