"Minocqua...the island city (or village really)" Minocqua by MWHC22
Minocqua Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 6 photos
so minocqua is where im from. it is a tourist trap town way up in the northwoods of wisconsin. if you like to hike, fish, water ski, x-country ski, mt bike, swim, canoe, raft, hunt, snowmobile, ice fish, scuba dive, or pick berries in the woods. then up here you can do it. We have alot of alcohol too if you like to have drinks while you do any of the above intoxicated. alot of people do ....but i don't recommend snowmobiles or boating drunk. thats just not cool.
picture of lake minocqua from the front yard of a house that is rented for vactioners. The owners of the bar i used to work at own this house and it is litaraly 50 yrds down the street from the bar on the lake.
- Pros:great place to vacation, classic sumer party area
- Cons:pretty far from any major city unless you fly on a small plane
- In a nutshell:used by many as a place for fun, sun and partying
MWHC22's Related Pages
Minocqua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Astrobomb's new Minocqua Page"
- "lake house getaway"
- "sunrisecamp's new Minocqua Page"
- "Minocqua...the island city (or village really)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minocqua
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Minocqua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minocqua
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Minocqua Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.