"tessy's new Germany page" Germany by tessy

Germany Travel Guide: 57,006 reviews and 167,743 photos

Welcome in Germany! There's a lot to see - from the sea to the mountains, nice towns, lovely rivers and great regions! Come and have a look!

canoeying in germany

We like canoeying. So we made several day trips to explore some rivers like the Danube, Wiesent, Lahn, Altmuehl. Unfortunately, there was not enough water for canoeying in summer 2003 on some smaller rivers

Castles

It is always fun for me to visit a castle.
the last castle I visited was Burg Rheinstein in the Rhine valley, near Bingen. Take the time to climb up to the Rheinstein. They also rent 2 appartements for holidays.

• Intro Updated Sep 19, 2005

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2006 at 9:41 PM

Ahh, I must visit this pigs museum !! And love the way, you paint our country :-)) So many inspirations here for me :-)))

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2006 at 2:28 PM

Nice new places for me to visit ! I hope to take in a Christmas market this year.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2006 at 9:53 PM

sehr schoene Seite..wunderbare Fotos..hatte mal wieder Lust vorbei zuschauen!! Gruesse und huggies W so ne Deutsche Weihnacht waer auch mal wieder schoen zufeiern!

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 6:18 AM

I sow many possibilyties from hiking on your pages!Must go there one day! Best friendly regards from Belgium, Jean-Pierre.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2006 at 6:34 PM

Beautiful pictures of flowers. Happy birthday to you.:-) Rhine Valley is wonderful and I enjoy the Rhine cruise.

• travelfrosch's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 6:14 PM

Thanks for your kind comment, Tessy. And yes, my landlord was a retired vintner, so he taught me a lot about wine. It is one of the many aspects I will never forget about my time in Germany. Cheers, Mark

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 8:26 AM

A very interesting overview of Germany ! How amazing is a pig museum ! I will try to visit if I travel in the neighborhood !

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2005 at 12:21 PM

Interesting overview. I've never heard of a pig museum before. Nice photos of Burg Rheinstein -- I remember going there years ago with my children.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 10:27 AM

Thanks for your stories and picture, Teresa! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Tag der deutschen Einheit!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2005 at 3:32 PM

a nice overview of great places to visit in Germany !!

tessy

“Peace all over the world!”

Badges & Stats in Germany

Have you been to Germany?

Latest Activity in Germany