"Welcome to Mainz" Top 5 Page for this destination Mainz by tessy
Mainz Travel Guide: 325 reviews and 675 photos
Mainz is the capital of Rheinland-Pfalz. What I like best about Mainz, is, that Mainz is in a certain way no capital, but a nice cozy town
It is situated on the river Rhine, just opposite to the capital of Hessen, Wiesbaden.
Don't miss the carnival in Mainz! It is one of the capitals of carnival! There are lots of parades. Make sure to be there in carnival time! Here a fool near the carnival fountain on Schillerplatz!
Mainz has a beautiful Christmas market. I liked it a lot! It's around the cathedral! more travel advice
What a beautiful fountain! It's the Renaissance fountain on the market Square! It is the oldest Renaissance fountain in... more travel advice
tessy's Related Pages
Mainz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mainz am Rhein"
- "Opera and cycling in Mainz"
- "Welcome to Mainz"
- "Mainz 57"
- "Willkommen in Mainz - Welcome to Mainz"
- "A Historical German City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mainz
- Hotels in Mainz
- Transportation in Mainz
- Nightlife in Mainz
- Restaurants in Mainz
- Shopping in Mainz
- Warnings and Dangers in Mainz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mainz
- 22 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Mainz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mainz
Photos in MainzSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Regensburg Intro, 13 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues