"Under construction" Regensburg by tessy
Regensburg Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 800 photos
I'm uploading some pics of my trip to Regensburg. Please come back when I have finished
In september we saw a show on TV. The 50 favourite places of the Germans were shown (TOP 50 on Trekki's Germany page). That was when we decided: We have to go there. And we were so happy we did. Regensburg and the region around is even better than we espected: Old houses, different styles, beautiful churches, pittoresque windows, .... everything seems to be in another country than Germany. :-)
Since july 2006 Regensburg is part of the Unesco World heritage. In the historical part of the old town there are 984... more travel advice
We didn't book that hotel either, but it looked so beautiful, that I had to upload it here for those of you, who like to... more travel advice
tessy's Related Pages
Regensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- "An Afternoon In Regensburg"
- "Under construction"
- "Regensburg - a magical city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regensburg
- Hotels in Regensburg
- Transportation in Regensburg
- Nightlife in Regensburg
- Restaurants in Regensburg
- Shopping in Regensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Regensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regensburg
- 13 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Regensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regensburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Regensburg Intro, 13 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues