"Black Forest" Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest by tessy
Black Forest Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 262 photos
The Feldberg is the highest mountain in the Black Forest. We made a small hiking tour there on our way back home - and we had a fantastic view there.
For us it is not far to go to the Black Forest. We enjoy going there to hike, to have the fresh air, to have excellent meals there.
This page will be under construction for a long time, because we visit there regulary and so I will add more and more.
Hiking in fall
You know Lothar? It is a name for men. But what does Lothar has to do with the Black Forest? Well, on Christmas 1999,... more travel advice
Dorotheenhuette is a shop and a factory at the same time. You can watch how they blow the glass. Then walk through the... more travel advice
- See All St. Blasien
- Excellent deer
- Don't forget your hiking shoes
- See All Sleeping on Feldberg
tessy's Related Pages
Black Forest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black Forest"
- "Schwarzwald - Forêt Noire - Black Forest"
- "The Black Forest Region"
- "Black Forest, Home of Cuckoo Clocks"
- "Mountains and food"
- "Check out the cuckoo clocks - and the scenery"
- "Black Forest and Snow!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Black Forest
- Hotels in Black Forest
- Transportation in Black Forest
- Restaurants in Black Forest
- Shopping in Black Forest
- Warnings and Dangers in Black Forest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Black Forest
- 29 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Black Forest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Black Forest
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Regensburg Intro, 13 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues