"The little place where I was born ...." Wittlich by tessy
Wittlich Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 46 photos
Some of you asked me to show some pics of the place where I was born and where my girls like to spend their vacation. It's a little town called Wittlich (about
15 000 inhabitants), 27 miles in the east of Trier and about 80 miles in the west of Koblenz. It is not situated in the Mosel valley, but at the border to the Eifel, a beautiful highland in that region. Here you have a view from the vineyards to valley.
On the market square, you'll find a lot of beautiful houses, like the townhall.
When sitting in the garden and relaxing, a butterfly came and chose my daughter's feet as a wonderful place to relax... more travel advice
When I visited the restaurant this year, we ate in the garden. It was so hot, so I took the salad with some grilled... more travel advice
tessy's Related Pages
Wittlich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The little place where I was born ...."
- "Welkommen to WITTLICH"
- "Wittlich Octoberfest"
- "Wittlich - place for honey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wittlich
- Hotels in Wittlich
- Transportation in Wittlich
- Restaurants in Wittlich
- Shopping in Wittlich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wittlich
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Wittlich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wittlich
- Posted in Travel Northeast Forum "Re: Looking for beautiful sites"
- updated a Wittlich Travel Page "The little place where I was born ...."
- Uploaded a Photo to "The little place where I was born ...."
- Wrote a Review butterfly loves foot in Wittlich Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of CJD68's Wittlich travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Regensburg Intro, 13 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues