"Jewel between in the Altmuehl vallley" Eichstätt by tessy
Eichstätt Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 71 photos
We went by bike to Eichstaett. The Altmuehl valley is beautiful - the quaint river and the mountains
We were surprised about such a huge cathedral in such a small place. But we learnt, that Eichstaett has even a small univerity.
Is it a fossil or is it only a stone?
Bring enough to drink and be sure to have sun lotion when the weather is fine.
My shoes just were perfect for biking, walking and for the quarry! more travel advice
We didn't visit the Willbaldburg, because we had to cycle back and we wanted to visit the quarry that day. It's... more travel advice
tessy's Related Pages
Eichstätt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jewel between in the Altmuehl vallley"
- "Eichstatt has a large Residence"
- "Welcome to my Eichstaett page!"
- "Wonderful Eichstätt"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eichstätt
- 20 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Eichstätt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eichstätt
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mannheim Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Regensburg Intro, 13 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Innsbruck Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues