"HOME" Kaneohe by bryINpoland
Kaneohe Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 59 photos
Kaneohe is my home town where i was born and raised. Its located on the Windward side of the island, right against the towering Koolau mountains. Its a small town and a great community. Most people just pass it by on there way to the North Shore. Honestly there is not much do there. You can visit my folks if you want...
After about 3 hours of rain, these are the types of views i had to deal with growing up in Kaneohe. Thats why i couldnt wait to get the heck out of Hawaii once i turned 18...Thats not why i left, i knew there was more beautiful things to see.
This picture is of the waterfalls of the Koolau mountains after a good rain on the Windward side of the island. This is taken from behind my house...
Heeia State Park is a neat little park that provides great photo opps of Kaneohe Bay. Located off kamehameha Highway... more travel advice
Geez! For a guy who is not a home and garden type of guy, i am sure starting to put a lot of garden tips on my pages. i... more travel advice
bryINpoland's Related Pages
Kaneohe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kaneohe, where my heart is"
- "Kanoehe, A Quiet town Near Honolulu"
- "Kaneohe, HI"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaneohe
- Hotels in Kaneohe
- Nightlife in Kaneohe
- Restaurants in Kaneohe
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kaneohe
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kaneohe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaneohe
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 86 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 49 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 48 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rottnest Island Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos