"timber!" Ketchikan by bryINpoland
Ketchikan Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 576 photos
by far my most favorite town along the way on our 2001 cruise throught the inner pass was ketchikan on day 6. this town just had something about it.
ketchikan is known as the salmon capitol of the world. the salmon hatchery, is pretty cool. u can also go see some totem poles at totem bight state park which will blow your mind.
my favorite palce was creek street. it had cool litle shops and just a cool feel about it. it also makes for some great pictures...
and last but not least, for the red neck in all of us, u can catch a lumber jack show at the pier, where the lumber jacks strut their stuff for u in a entertaining show.
bryINpoland's Related Pages
Ketchikan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Ketchikan, Alaska"
- "Not a Flying Visit"
- "Alaska's Gateway"
- "Ketchikan - Show me the bears!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ketchikan
- Hotels in Ketchikan
- Transportation in Ketchikan
- Nightlife in Ketchikan
- Restaurants in Ketchikan
- Shopping in Ketchikan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ketchikan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ketchikan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Ketchikan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ketchikan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 86 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 49 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 48 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rottnest Island Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos