"Bali, Indonesia..." Top 5 Page for this destination Bali by bryINpoland

Mission Complete!!!

10,000 fish + 2 lakes + 4 dozen towns + 3 hotels
+ 2 volcanos + 8 drivers + 11 temples
+ 2 islands + 1 motorbike into a tree
= 10 amazing days in Bali!!!

Our trek through majestic Bali has come and gone, but not without hundreds of pictures, unforgettable experiences, and thousands of kick ass memories.

The following tips, and pages were assembled in an attempt to create a great travel page, not only for my own personal reflection, but for anyone else, who is interested in learning about Bali, and what this beautiful island has to offer...

Map Of Our Journey

The Map provided shows our route traveled through Bali

• Last visit to Bali: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 24, 2005

• Mozumbus's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2010 at 12:52 AM

quite a page especially when i am planning for Bali! Thanks for sharing the valuable first hand knowldge :)

• Purpleshade's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2009 at 2:56 AM

my frnd has suggested atrip to bali, cna't make my mind up if i like the idea or not! :)Lesley

• BesarRahasia's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Time to update your pages, Dreamland is now developed, and your tip on Dreamland is out of date.

• Oct 8, 2009 at 1:33 AM

we are kiwis living in Perth and are heading over to Bali soon, thanks so much for the tips.. are there any more good places to eat that arent too expensive..thanks

• ashilleong's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Australian Government site Smarttraveller still warns of terorist attacks in Bali

• flypd's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Enjoyed every bit of your travel log! Thank you!

• Jan 13, 2007 at 11:37 AM

I found your logs really helpful in planning my trip. thanks!

• Jan 9, 2007 at 6:24 PM

I love your Bali info. I am going there for the first time in April 2007.

• April1985's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2006 at 12:19 PM

this seems like an amazing place to escape. A few questions though, are there any outlets for charging a digital camera? Or in this case, you would need to bring a film camera ? Also, did you take any picture of the bathroom?

• Robdaz's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 9:39 PM

Hi , Great tips and info on Bali. I shall try to remember them when I am there in Jan 07. Cheers Rob

bryINpoland

“traveling is like a book with pictures. i would rather look at the pictures then read the words”

Badges & Stats in Bali