"The heart of the wine region" Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura by ASTIEL
Mildura Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 191 photos
Today Mildura is the heart of a huge wine and fruit growing region, and centre of a range of exciting holiday activities.
The city stands on the Victorian side of the Murray River, the enormous water highway that runs 2600 km from headwaters deep in the Snowy Mountains to South Australia.
Mungo National Park There is no place more magical, mysterious and beautiful then World Heritage listed Mungo. Remains... more travel advice
ASTIEL's Related Pages
Mildura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The heart of the wine region"
- "Road Trip to Mildura"
- "Mildura on the Murray"
- "River, wine and lots of sun"
- "Sweetberry's Mildura Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mildura
- Hotels in Mildura
- Transportation in Mildura
- Nightlife in Mildura
- Restaurants in Mildura
- Shopping in Mildura
- Warnings and Dangers in Mildura
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mildura
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mildura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mildura
Top 5 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- Taree Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redcliffe Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mildura Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos