"A tipical bulgarian town" Top 5 Page for this destination Koprivshtitsa by zizu
Koprivshtitsa Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 276 photos
Koprivshtitsa is nice. Here it looks people is living like years ago. Everything is too slow, and everything is everything. The Post Office, the restaurants, bars, time.... but believe me, it´s so relaxing, and people is amazing.
People use to shop here local crafts. They are very cheap, and there are a lot of things Tablemats, food, carpets,... more travel advice
zizu's Related Pages
Koprivshtitsa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The heart of the National Revival"
- "The most revivel Bularian city"
- "A Jewel in the Mountains"
- "A tipical bulgarian town"
- "Bulgaria's Treasure Chest"
- "Cute little town in the mountains of Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koprivshtitsa
- Hotels in Koprivshtitsa
- Transportation in Koprivshtitsa
- Nightlife in Koprivshtitsa
- Restaurants in Koprivshtitsa
- Shopping in Koprivshtitsa
- Warnings and Dangers in Koprivshtitsa
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Koprivshtitsa
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Koprivshtitsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koprivshtitsa
Top 10 Pages
- Pasajes de San Juan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Bermeo Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Romania Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Sofia Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Koprivshtitsa Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Rilski Manastir Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Enciso Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos