"Typical American" lhforrette's Profile
Hi World Travelers. Yes, I am an American. These days more than in days past this conjures up a stereotype. Though stereotypes are sometimes grounded in a level of truth I don't think they ever tell the full story.
I am quite interested and invite emails from people around the world who can share their impressions of my country as I share and hope to learn about theirs.
I personally think, for all the complex world politics, the USA is a great place to live and visit so feel free to drop me a line. In the meantime I will be eating my "freedom fries" and trying to find a way that the US can annex the greatest city on earth...what else?... Paris.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Arkansas Forum "When do the trees start greening..."
- lhforrette and sabe are now friends.
- Commented on one of kmifflin's Omaha travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Downtown Minneapolis-Weekend nights"
- Wrote a Review Great Places to see a good rock show in Minneapolis Nightlife
updated their Profile Page "Typical American"
- created a Minneapolis Travel Page "Damn Fine Place to Live!"