"Typical American" lhforrette's Profile

Is there such a thing as typical?

Hi World Travelers. Yes, I am an American. These days more than in days past this conjures up a stereotype. Though stereotypes are sometimes grounded in a level of truth I don't think they ever tell the full story.

I am quite interested and invite emails from people around the world who can share their impressions of my country as I share and hope to learn about theirs.

I personally think, for all the complex world politics, the USA is a great place to live and visit so feel free to drop me a line. In the meantime I will be eating my "freedom fries" and trying to find a way that the US can annex the greatest city on earth...what else?... Paris.

• Intro Updated Apr 1, 2004

• jmhenry1123's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2006 at 4:15 PM

hey, thanks for the props on my hometown, Chicago.

• Jan 21, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Hey, you're a Capricorn like me!

• arinizy's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2005 at 11:07 PM

wow.. driven up to all states??? Thta' must be great experiences!!.. I wish i could do that!!.. Happy Travelling .. geetring from Jakarta!!

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2004 at 12:52 AM

Well welcome to VT , as you can slowly discover VT is not just a travel page ...its a network , it a family and its so full of LIVE ! Hope to see more of your page ! from the Betel Nut Island , now starnded in Saudi Arabia

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
lhforrette's Profile Photo

lhforrette

“Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of habit. -WS Maugham”

Ranked Member