"At Royal Chitwan, there's only one way to travel!" Royal Chitwan by GillianMcLaughlin
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 454 photos
Elephants - fantastic, gentle, huge, Indian elephants. We stayed in a guesthouse near the elephant farm and visited them off-duty.
- Pros:Ride an elephant - track a rhine - watch the sloth bears!
- Cons:Can be a bit of an overpriced tourist trap
- In a nutshell:A side of Nepal you didn't know existed!
GillianMcLaughlin's Related Pages
Royal Chitwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chitwan - Nepal's premier jungle area"
- "A nice and peaceful place"
- "Royal Chitwan National Park"
- "Chitwan National Park."
- "Into the Jungle"
- "What I Have Seen in Chitwan National Park"
- "My first jungle experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Royal Chitwan
- Hotels in Royal Chitwan
- Transportation in Royal Chitwan
- Nightlife in Royal Chitwan
- Restaurants in Royal Chitwan
- Shopping in Royal Chitwan
- Warnings and Dangers in Royal Chitwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Royal Chitwan
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Royal Chitwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Royal Chitwan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namibia Intro, 37 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Szeged Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Bled Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Nepal Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos