"IOS - Party Island" Ios Island by buffymaus
Ios Island Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 96 photos
What comes first to your mind when you think of Greece? Right Ouzo
IOS is known as a party island, and that's about all you can do on the lil island, drinking, partying and having a good time! And if you get up before sundown, you can get tanned on the beach.
We, my classmates and me, went to IOS, Mylopotas Beach after having passing our high school diploma in June 1997! That's a looong time ago;)
It's a nice beach with lots of cafeterias around and hotels.
As I´ve told you there's not much to do except for partying, the only reason why people come to the tiny island.
All the bars and shops are in the town which is situated on top of the hill, like a 25 min. walk from Mylopotas Beach. I actually thought IOS is a better party island than Mallorca;)
- Pros:lots of fun
- Cons:two weeks is almost too long, no sightseeing
- In a nutshell:true party island
buffymaus' Related Pages
Ios Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roadtrip on Ios"
- "Unforgettable vacation"
- "Where The Earth Moved For Me!"
- "Island of Ios"
- "Ios - the Party Island"
- "The Island of Riotous Living"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ios Island
- Hotels in Ios Island
- Nightlife in Ios Island
- Restaurants in Ios Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ios Island
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ios Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ios Island
Photos in Ios IslandSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Laos Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Wisconsin Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Thailand Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Hartberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Latest Ios Island hotel reviews
- Homers Inn Hotel Ios
- 1 Review & Opinion