"Crikvenica - Nice place to relax" Crikvenica by buffymaus
Crikvenica Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 46 photos
I think I have been to Crikvenica like 3 times before, in my childhood.
Crikvenica is only a couple of hours away from Austria. It`s a nice country with lots to see (such as Plitvicer National Park) and many towns at the sea.
This time I stayed two days in Crikvenica after vosoting the National Park mentioned above.
Look around the town and enjoy nice buildings and the nice surounding
The beach and the sea in Croatia are beautiful, though they are no sandy beaches but rocky beaches.
- Pros:Nice town
- Cons:no sandy beach, pretty expensive hotels
- In a nutshell:great to relax
buffymaus' Related Pages
Crikvenica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A tourist place"
- "My Summer Place"
- "Singing the (No) "Room to Move" Blues"
- "Sea, sunshine, beach and FUN!"
- "Crikvenica - Nice place to relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crikvenica
- Hotels in Crikvenica
- Transportation in Crikvenica
- Shopping in Crikvenica
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Crikvenica
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Crikvenica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crikvenica
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Laos Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Wisconsin Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Thailand Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Hartberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.