"Schladming - a hiker's paradies" Schladming by buffymaus
Schladming Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 87 photos
Schladming's mountains may not be the highest in Austria but though they are not less amazing and beautiful. I was able to take some really nice pictures, although the weather was kind of weird (sun and rain alternated)
We started hiking in the morning where it has been still pretty cool although it was summer. So I had to take a pic of this morning fog on the ground!
In between the mountains you may find some enclosed lakes, such as this one where my dad is posing for the photo (he hates being on pictures;)
- In a nutshell:beautiful for hiking
buffymaus' Related Pages
Schladming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shhh Keep Schladming a Secret"
- "Schladming - the skiing-capital of Styria"
- "Photos in Schladming"
- "Schladming - a hiker's paradies"
- "Excellent resort and not too expensive"
- "Snowboarding in Schladming"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schladming
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Schladming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schladming
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Laos Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Wisconsin Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Thailand Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Hartberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.