"Memmingen" Top 5 Page for this destination Memmingen by mvtouring
Memmingen Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 140 photos
I give thanks to Ryanair, if they did not fly from here to Ireland, I would never ever have visited this fantastic place. Memmingen is the 5th biggest town in the Swabia region. The origins of the town go back to the Roman Empire. The old town, with its many courtyards, castles and patricians' houses, palaces and fortifications is one of the best preserved in southern Germany
The "Church of our Lady" owes its current form to the late Gothic movement. The interior frescos from 15ht Century, the... more travel advice
The witches tower is the oldest of Memmingen's 3 prison towers, it respresents clearly the cruelty of the earlier... more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Memmingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The nice town of Memmingen"
- "EXPLORING MEMMINGEN!"
- "An overnight in Memmingen"
- "when 1970's or ? ?"
- "Memmingen is not Munich"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Memmingen
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (108)
Have you been to Memmingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Memmingen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos