"Rüdesheim" Top 5 Page for this destination Rüdesheim am Rhein by mvtouring

Rüdesheim am Rhein Travel Guide: 180 reviews and 325 photos

We were sitting around the dining room table deciding where to go for our European holiday when we decided on the Rhein area and the search was on for which town to make our home base. I am still not sure what made me decide on Rudesheim, but I am not sorry that we chose this romantic little town for our home base. Rüdesheim is located in the heart of the Rhine river area at the southern entrance to the Lorelei valley.

This little romantic holiday town offers a wealth of excellent hotels, guesthouses and self catering units. We decided to stay in a self catering unit for various reasons. The town also offers a variety of first class restaurants. Music and dancing are a few of the things visitors can enjoy, t there is quite a number of beer stube's where the food, drink and music is very good.

• Intro Updated Mar 13, 2009

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Lovely! Your photo's are good, even though it was raining. Like you, I think the cruise is a must do!

• Sep 19, 2010 at 1:25 PM

those boat trips are wonderful, we did only part of it when we toured with Trafalgar a few years ago, but really enjoyed it.

• floriangn's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2009 at 2:26 AM

funny thing, hugging a tree

mvtouring

“Treasure every moment, it could be your last.”

Badges & Stats in Rüdesheim am Rhein

Have you been to Rüdesheim am Rhein?

Latest Activity in Rüdesheim am Rhein