Brugge Restaurant Tips by mvtouring Top 5 Page for this destination
Brugge Restaurants: 7 reviews and 7 photos
OK, so I found a cafe for cats, but do you think I could find one for dogs? No way. I think the Belgiums like cats more than dogs, but I may be wrong.
Very popular this place..It was mussel time and everywhere you just saw people enjoying mussels. Various ways you can order them .... done in beer & garlic, in a cream sauce etc. etc.
Favorite Dish: Mussel pot, cheese croquettes (very, very good) and a pancake filled with strawberries and a caramel sauce.
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (30)
mvtouring's Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Romantic Brugge"
- "I visit once in a while"
- "Brugge, Belgium"
- "Magic Brugge: where fairytales seem true"
- "Go to Brugge!"
- "Charm Personified"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Transportation in Brugge
- Nightlife in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Explore the World
- Volgograd Hotels
- Tosu Hotels
- Slabtown Hotels
- Obertauern Hotels
- Lee Vining
- Mammoth Cave National Park
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 32 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
Photos in BruggeSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos