"Kinvarra" Kinvarra by mvtouring
Kinvarra Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 20 photos
On our way from Dublin to the cliffs of Moher, we passed by Knivarra and the Dunguaire castle (1520). The view from the castle over the bay is lovely, and there are some good views of the Burren hills. We took the coastal road to saw the hugest Atlantic breakers crashing against the wild shoreline.
All along the road, you will se these lovely stone walls with gates leading to the greenest of fields. If you are going... more travel advice
The view from the castle over the Galway bay is really fantastic and has an almost eary feeling about it, in the late... more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Kinvarra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I always loved this place"
- "Pretty little village on the edge of the Burren..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kinvarra
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Kinvarra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kinvarra
Photos in KinvarraSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos