"Ventry" Ventry by mvtouring
Ventry Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 12 photos
Ventry is a small village and what drew me to make a stop here was the Celtic & Prehistoric museum. The museum is a really small but lovely place to visit and experience the Woolly Mammoth skull up close and personal.
They have a very interesting collection of Celtic Jewellery and weapons which you should not miss when visiting the... more travel advice
On display you will be able to see the 70 - 80 million year old Dinosaur eggs that comes from China. Almost looks like... more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Ventry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ventry...Ceann Tra......The Head of the Beach"
- "Intro to Ventry"
- "Ventry (Dingle Peninsula)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ventry
- Hotels in Ventry
- Shopping in Ventry
- Warnings and Dangers in Ventry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ventry
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Ventry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ventry
Photos in VentrySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos