"Wicklow Park" Wicklow Mountains by mvtouring
Wicklow Mountains Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 16 photos
It was day three for us in Ireland and our first day with own transport. We set out from Dublin early morning and was making our way down to Waterford through the Wicklow National Park and over the Mountains. It is a lovely road to take, but I will always remember my sister saying ........ I though Ireland was all green and hilly, this looks like semi-desert area to me .................... we had a good laugh and she was happy when later on in the day the green hills started rolling in welcoming us to Ireland.
It was lovely to get to the forest areas and see the moss growing on the trees, stones anything it could get a grip on.... more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Wicklow Mountains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wicklow Park"
- "Enniskerry - Roundwood (15 km)"
- "Wicklow mountain"
- "Wicklow Mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wicklow Mountains
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (108)
Have you been to Wicklow Mountains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wicklow Mountains
Photos in Wicklow MountainsSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos