"Costa del Sol" Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola by mvtouring
Fuengirola Travel Guide: 237 reviews and 451 photos
A sleepy village awoke and now offers you the greatest culinary experiences and bull fighting
What a charming little village hosting the oldest bull ring in Spain.
This little village has so much to offer you must visit it
A country on its own. Quite unique this English settlement on the coast of Spain where you pay in pounds and eat fish & chips. A must visit.
- Pros:Excellent value for money all round
- In a nutshell:Siesta, use it, they do
Club la Costa on the outskirts of Fuengirola is one of the nicest time share resorts that I have stayed in. They go to... more travel advice
We also stopped off at Competa during our Discover Andalucia tour. This was the town selected where we would have lunch.... more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Fuengirola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fuengirola with its beautiful promenades."
- "Costa del Sol"
- "THE LIGHT AND THE BREEZE, SPECIAL"
- "Rachels Fuengirola Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fuengirola
- Hotels in Fuengirola
- Transportation in Fuengirola
- Nightlife in Fuengirola
- Restaurants in Fuengirola
- Shopping in Fuengirola
- Warnings and Dangers in Fuengirola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fuengirola
- 18 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Fuengirola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fuengirola
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos