"Livorno" Livorno by mvtouring
Livorno Travel Guide: 163 reviews and 476 photos
Livorno belongs to the region of Tuscany and is close to both Pisa and Florence. The climate here is typical of the Mediterranean. The people here are noted for their charm, generosity and taste for good living. They take a lot of pride in their art and architectural treasures. This was where our ship docked for us to visit Florence and Pisa
mvtouring's Related Pages
Livorno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "livorno, my hometown together with Rio"
- "this is the coolest town in Italy for young people"
- "Livorno is a town that doesn't give a damn. Great!"
- "Azhut's new Livorno Page"
- "Livorno ,tuscany,italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Livorno
- Hotels in Livorno
- Transportation in Livorno
- Nightlife in Livorno
- Restaurants in Livorno
- Shopping in Livorno
- Warnings and Dangers in Livorno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Livorno
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (108)
Have you been to Livorno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Livorno
Photos in LivornoSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos