"Hazyview" Hazyview by mvtouring
Hazyview Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 47 photos
It was late at night when we arrived at Hazeyview so we could not see much. It was some 20 odd years since my last visit to this place so I was rather excited to see how much have changed. Hazeyview is a small town near the entrance gates into Kruger Park. It is also a good place for scenic drives and hikes. From Hazeyview can drive for the day to Kruger park and many many other interesting places..
It was with my usual sceptisism that I decided to visit the village, but I was pleasantly surprised. The folks very... more travel advice
We stayed at the Hazeyview cabanas and had a great time here. It was very comfortable and well equiped. more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Hazyview Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hazyview - The Gateway to Kruger National Park"
- "HIPPO CROSSING"
- "The Rainforest in South Africa"
- "Hammered in Hazyview"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hazyview
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Hazyview?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hazyview
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos