"Sabie" Top 5 Page for this destination Sabie by mvtouring
Sabie Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 56 photos
If visiting South Africa and the Kruger Park then you must experience the picturesque beauty of nature in and around Sabie - a small country town nestled in the majestic Drakensberg escarpment mountains of the Mpumalanga province. It is a tranquil, malaria-free holiday destination that caters for the whole family - with hiking & back packing, fly fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, white-water rafting, rock climbing & abseiling, bird watching, 4x4 trips, sightseeing, and shopping for African arts, crafts & curious.
Sabie is less than four hours drive from the Johannesburg International Airport, a relaxing hour's drive to & from the Kruger National Park, and within minutes from a number of spectacular waterfalls in pristine mountain streams.
Our 40 accommodation establishments cater for the full range of accommodation preferences. These include stately lodges, homely bed & breakfast guest houses, fully equipped self-catering chalets and tents, shady camp sites and budget accommodation for backpackers. A number of establishments also offer state-of-the-art conference venues
Visit the amazing potholes where Mr Bourke found gold. more travel advice
Less than an hours drive away so if you did not book to stay in the park, why not get a very early start, be at the... more travel advice
mvtouring's Related Pages
Sabie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nestled in the Drakensberg Mountains"
- "Sabie, Mpumalanga Province"
- "A Gem in the Lowveld"
- "Sabie - Wonderful town close to great waterfalls!"
- "Enjoyment of Waterfalls"
- "Sabie - [Mpumalanga]"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sabie
- Hotels in Sabie
- Transportation in Sabie
- Restaurants in Sabie
- Shopping in Sabie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sabie
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Sabie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sabie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos