Canet Things to Do Tips by mvtouring
Canet Things to Do: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Unfortunately when we got to the old town it was siesta time and the boucherie was closed. I would have loved to visit it as the goodies just looked devine.
This lovley little fountain is situated by the church on the old town square and looked so refreshing and cool.
I am not quite sure which church this is, but it is absolutely wonderful. It is situated next to the old town square where they have a fruit and veg market in the mornings.
g There are many places to visit at the beachfront area and they cater for all.
The beach area is well developed and they have lovely clean beaches that you can visit.
discovering new places
Walking around the old town you see interesting homes and meet lovely people.
A visit to the old town is very exciting. There are many interesting places to visit and the buildings are lovely. You also meet some lovely locals who are very friendly.
More Reviews (4)
mvtouring's Related Pages
Canet Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Canet
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (108)
Have you been to Canet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canet
Photos in CanetSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos