"Praha" Top 5 Page for this destination Hlavni Mesto Praha by mvtouring

Hlavni Mesto Praha Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 25,095 photos

Praag

This is my favorite city in the world. A place where you can be a culture-vulture and no-one will look at you funnily. I really enjoy Praque and keep on returning to it as it always has something new to offer

• In a nutshell:Praha poeticka
  • Last visit to Hlavni Mesto Praha: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 11, 2004

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Yes, Prague certainly is a place to keep on visiting as it always has something new to offer. It’s good that touching the saint brought you luck and you were able to return to Prague five times.

• berenices's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2010 at 6:44 AM

hi, Prague is on my must-visit place as yet. will certainly note your tips for whenever that visit becomes reality...

• Aug 4, 2010 at 5:15 AM

Hi Marianna, thank you for the tips on Prague. It is in my travel list, since it is just a Ryanair ride away from home. I've been wanting to go there since years ago. Thanks for sharing your experiences and tips!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Nice page! Prague is high on my list of places I'd like to visit. Thanks for taking us on a virtual tour! Also, thanks for visiting my Milan page!

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2010 at 12:22 AM

I love Prague,so much to see and do. Thank you for visiting my Staufen page.

• missmarianne's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Thanks for sharing about your visit in Prague. I think I know now where to go once am there ^_^

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Thanks for visiting my Naxos & Athens pages. Nice photos of Prague......you should expand some of the 'things to do' tips with more information.

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM

relatives visited Prague recently and put on a slide show for us. the architecture, historic buildings are beautiful. from Europe, this is sure destination for me along with Spain, Poland and UK.

• picek's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2010 at 4:53 AM

Hi, you manage to see a lot in Prague. It's sure destination worth to return, there's always something to find and do. Telc is great town, too :)

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Nice tips. I missed it all; was planning to visit the town after Krakow, but the weather was too bad. PJ

mvtouring

“Treasure every moment, it could be your last.”

Badges & Stats in Hlavni Mesto Praha

Have you been to Hlavni Mesto Praha?

Latest Activity in Hlavni Mesto Praha