"The best of the Blue Planet" mvtouring's Profile
It has been some time since I updated my profile, so here goes. I still live in the most beautiful country in the world and to top it all the most beautiful city in my country namely Cape Town. I lived in many areas of my country and started schooling in Namibia. I love to travel and experience the different things that other countries have to offer me, a passion that was installed by my parents. As a youngster, we went to various places for our vacations, but when we grew up, my dad made us promise him that we would see and get to know our own country before venturing outside of the borders.
For more info on my country, please visit my South African page which I am in the process of building. It is an ever growing page as I will be adding more and more info as I travel around my country. A work in progress it will remain.
There are so many hiking trails in Cape Town and the surrounding area, that I think I must just dedicate a whole page to it. This picture was taken by my friends husband when they did one of the hikes on Table Mountain and had Campsbay underneath them.
Photo - courtesy Henri Nowicki
I have been very lucky to be able to travel nd experiece other countries and their cultures. Here is the list of where I have been, in Asia, I visited Bali, Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia
In Europe I did most of my travels covering Belgium, Holland, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Chech Republic, Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Spain,Turkey, Romania & Russia
Whilst in the United Kingdom, I covered Brittian, Scottland & Ireland.
Then there was Australia & Tasmania
On my own continent I visited Namibia, South Africa,Mauritius, Mozambique,Zambia,Zimbabwe, Zanzibar & Marocco.
I also visited the South American countries of Brazil, Argentina & Uruquay.
Another very exciting year for me. We are booked to visit, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Lapland from June to August
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3,809 Reviews
- 5,487 Photos
- 39 Countries
- 267 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
- Commented on globetrott's profile page
- Posted in Travel Cape Town Forum "Re: how to get to Wijnland Auto..."
- mvtouring and vpas are now friends.
- Wrote a Review The Village Street in Bunratty Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Village Street"
- created a Bunratty Travel Page "Bunratty"
updated their Profile Page "The best of the Blue Planet"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 212 reviews, 356 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 191 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 104 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utrecht Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos
- Budapest Intro, 53 reviews, 82 photos
- London Intro, 52 reviews, 73 photos
- Munich Intro, 36 reviews, 88 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 71 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos