"Welcome to Yogesh Bhole's Karlskrona Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona by yogb
Karlskrona Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 164 photos
Karlskrona is an exceptionally well preserved
example of a European naval base, and although its
design has been influenced by similar undertakings
it has in turn acted as a model for comparable
installations. Naval bases played an important part
during the centuries when the strength of a nation?s
navy was a decisive factor in European power politics,
and of those that remain from this period Karlskrona
is the most complete and well preserved
One of the Best places in Karlskrona is the Marine Museum where you can get all info about Karlskrona History.
Really gr8 place with lot of information and old models.
Salto Beach..Good place to visit ..
Not a really big beach of sand..It is just a sea and land...
Good view of sunset from this point
- Pros:World Heritage City,Silent,Clean,Uncrowded,Naval Base,BTH University
- Cons:Very stagnant and not a happening City.
- In a nutshell:A small countryside with friendly people !
Food shop Milk,rice,chicken,cola,bread,vegetables,spices,ice... more travel advice
yogb's Related Pages
Karlskrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlskrona - my home"
- "Welcome to Yogesh Bhole's Karlskrona Page"
- ""Jag elska Sverige", is what you say after a visit"
- "E-v-i-t-a's new Karlskrona Page"
- "Igraine's new Karlskrona Page"
- "Kaitlin's new Karlskrona/Ronneby Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlskrona
- Hotels in Karlskrona
- Transportation in Karlskrona
- Nightlife in Karlskrona
- Restaurants in Karlskrona
- Shopping in Karlskrona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlskrona
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Karlskrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlskrona
Photos in KarlskronaSee All Photos (15)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Luxembourg 1 review, 3 photos
- Brussels 1 review, 2 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.