"My hometown Enschede and my travelwishes...." Top 5 Page for this destination Enschede by karin_kamphuis

Enschede Travel Guide: 118 reviews and 306 photos

my home

A morning view from my house....

Me and my friend live in Esnchede.
We like to travel a lot! We went to many places in Holland and Europe.

In september 2004 we went on a 2 months trip to Australia, on our way back home we made a stop-over in Thailand (Bangkok and Ko Samet).

Did you also make a simular trip or do you have some questions about it? Please let me knoe, I will answer them as soon as possible!!
And if you're just interested in some pics feel free to have a look.

Please leave me a message........

Lots of travelpleasure!!!!!

Greetings Karin.

birthdaypresent we went flying above Twente (NL)

My father and I share the same birthday. Last year (2002) we got a present, and we didn't know what we were gonna get. We drove to the airport (enschede) and there we got in this plane......
Is was very nice, my boyfriend made a movie and we made pictures.
I made pictures of Losser, Enschede and my house....
I got a little bit sick and was glad when the plane got on the ground. But except this, it was really great!!!!

aamsveen (autumn 2003)

We have bought a new camera for our trip to Aussie. So we need to practise with the camera and we are trying to learn about taking pictures.
Also we have to get a good condition before going on the trip.
So walking with the new mountainshoes through aamsveen.....

• Pros:Nice nature, great shopping-centre and close to my friends/family and work (haha!!!)
  • Cons:The traffic-jams in the rush hour like everywhere in Holland!!!
  • In a nutshell:A great peacefull getaway out of the big cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
  • Last visit to Enschede: Feb 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 2, 2005

• GopalBasyal's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Karin, may you add about the info on the Cheese Factory..Around Twente. Nice Enschede..

• seamandrew's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2005 at 7:32 AM

How great was it that you had the Australian place so close to home before you headed to Oz. I can't believe you tried all those meats! I couldn't muster the courage to do it myself!

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 1:56 AM

That sunrise photo is just gorgeous Karin. Gr8 tips on your hometown.

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2004 at 2:35 PM

Love the windmill photo. Hope you enjoyed Australia. Thanks for the visit.

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2004 at 7:05 AM

You live in a very pretty town, Karin :) I enjoyed your photographs, and that sunrise is gorgeous! Take care... Siddharth from India

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2004 at 2:06 PM

What lovely photos of Enschede, especially the magnificent sunrise. Thanks and a very Happy Birthday to you.

• Jul 27, 2004 at 10:16 PM

Karin, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday, a great time and great future travels. Greetings from India.

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2004 at 10:44 AM

Nice tips! And I'm so jealous you're going to Australia for 2 months! Have a wonderful time!

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 12:23 PM

Leuk! Je hebt een mooie pagina gestart van Enschede met prima informatie. Ik ben erg benieuwd naar jullie reisverhalen. Groetjes uit Arnhem, Paul

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2004 at 9:00 PM

Pleasure meeting you, Karin!

karin_kamphuis

“No Worries; best thing I learned from Downunder!!!”

Badges & Stats in Enschede

Have you been to Enschede?

Latest Activity in Enschede