Nuuk Transportation Tips by gordonilla
Nuuk Transportation: 2 reviews and 3 photos
The Dash-7 to Nuuk
If you travel from outside of Greenland, I suspect that you may well have to travel via Kangerlussuaq. That is the international hub for Air Greenland. The flight is fairly short,enough for a coffee and a cookie or two.
The helicopter service is also operated by Air Greenland from Nuuk.
Phone: +299 34 34 34
More Reviews (19)
gordonilla's Related Pages
Nuuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Another one of the places I really want to visit"
- "Nuuk the capital of Greenland"
- "The capital of Greenland"
- "DK-3900 Nuuk (Godthab), Greenland's capital."
- "I would like to go there one day"
- "Greenland AKA something. I should look at the map."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nuuk
- Hotels in Nuuk
- Transportation in Nuuk
- Restaurants in Nuuk
- Shopping in Nuuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nuuk
- 20 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Nuuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nuuk
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: From London to Dublin"
- Commented on one of gordonilla's Nuuk travel pages
- updated a Nuuk Travelogue "Day 4: Monday, 29th March 2010"
- Uploaded a Video to Nuuk
- Uploaded a Photo to "Day 3: Sunday, 28th March 2010"
- Wrote a Review Formerly Greenland's largest bookshop in Nuuk Shopping
Videos in NuukSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 225 reviews, 905 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 212 reviews, 654 photos, 12 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 62 reviews, 261 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 51 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 55 reviews, 174 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 35 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 36 reviews, 158 photos