"A shopping trip to Paramus" Paramus by gordonilla
Paramus Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
I have added this as a seperate page as I did spend an afternoon in Paramus, although it was within the environs of the Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall.
I am sure that there is much more to see than just the Garden State Plaza Mall. The Borough of Paramus and the County of Bergen has a history of it's own, sadly I was not6 able to enjoy more than the shopping afternoon that I did!
Paramus was not always full of large malls and shopping centres. It seems that this has made it one of the top retail zip codes in the U.S. When it was first incorporated as a borough (1922) it was a rural area which boasted celery farms and dirt roads. It does seem to have changed a lot in the last 90 years.
Located very close to New York City - the emergencies across New jersey supported their colleagues when called upon. This memorial is within the Garden State Plaza and commemorates that fateful day - September 11 (7/11).
gordonilla's Related Pages
Paramus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Jersey"
- "Good Shopping"
- "Welcome to Cingular - The New A T & T"
- "A shopping trip to Paramus"
- "Paramus - Town with malls and many stores"
- "More than a mall"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paramus
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Paramus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paramus
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 214 reviews, 853 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 212 reviews, 654 photos, 12 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 54 reviews, 217 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 51 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 54 reviews, 162 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 36 reviews, 158 photos
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues