"A business trip to New Jersey" Lyndhurst by gordonilla
Lyndhurst Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 24 photos
Although there had been some degree of notice from our office that I should visit them; it was not confirmed formally until a week or so before the date of the meeting.
It was incredibly unusual that I could not find any accommodation close to our Parsippany offices; so I had to stay further away from both the office and Newark Liberty Airport. I chose the location of the Township of Lyndhurst, which was established in 1917 and is a short journey away from New York City itself.
It was a reasonable choice; and it even has a "medieval" Spanish castle and chivalry tournament! Yes, and i am not joking, castle and knights depicting medieval Spain.
Although i did not walk far from my hotel; the image is from the "Copper Ridge Center". This has offices, a subway, some employment agencies, a kindergarten and even a children's play area.
It was quite an enjoyable walk around the immediate area - the colour of the leaves and plants, certainly added to the pleasant atmosphere. Even if the main highway was only a few steps away from where I was walking and staying.
The township does have a large number of business buildings, and a great many hotels. I imagine being so close to New York City, makes this one of many ideal townships in New Jersey which are good feeder locations for the Big Apple.
It is very fair to say that there was a mix of scenery and big buildings - but also the typical small town America feel to the Township of Lyndhurst as you started to drive away from the town itself.
I had the honour not just to use the service, but I also met Eddie himself. It is a reasonably priced and very reliable... more travel advice
The hotel had recommended the restaurant and my colleague and I met up to go to dinner. It was a good choice, great menu... more travel advice
gordonilla's Related Pages
Lyndhurst Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lyndhurst
- Hotels in Lyndhurst
- Transportation in Lyndhurst
- Restaurants in Lyndhurst
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lyndhurst
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Lyndhurst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lyndhurst
Photos in LyndhurstSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 155 reviews, 596 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 190 reviews, 498 photos, 10 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 43 reviews, 124 photos