"Crossing the State Line into New Jersey" Cherry Hill by gordonilla
Cherry Hill Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 30 photos
Due to British Airways cancelling my flight; I found I had an extra day in the USA. I decided that this would be an opportunity to do some shopping at a reasonable sized mall!
Although staying in Philadelphia, I was advised that the nearest and most appropriate was located in Cherry Hill; oddly this was in the neighbouring state of New Jersey. This meant I had to cross the Delaware River, crossing the Benjamin Franklin Bridge (fee $4.00 - charged only when entering Philadelphia).
It was an excellent day, warm, sunny and incredibly humid. None the less I enjoyed being away from the city centre and had that unexpected bonus of being in a totally different location from where I had expected to be.
gordonilla's Related Pages
Cherry Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Once upon a time..."
- "CHERRY HILL-SOUTH JERSEY'S GATEWAY TO PHILA."
- "Thalor's new Cherry Hill Page"
- "Loonbeam's Base Camp"
- "Crossing the State Line into New Jersey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cherry Hill
- Hotels in Cherry Hill
- Transportation in Cherry Hill
- Nightlife in Cherry Hill
- Restaurants in Cherry Hill
- Shopping in Cherry Hill
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cherry Hill
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Cherry Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cherry Hill
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 163 reviews, 634 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 201 reviews, 568 photos, 11 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 51 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 39 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues