"The Royal Botanical Gardens" Kew Gardens by gordonilla
Kew Gardens Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 345 photos
It seems that Kew is a really good place to visit. I have to admit that it can be fun and there are quite a few things around the Royal Botanical Gardens too!
As you can see, there seems to be pride in the location which extends even to the car registration numbers of those living around the edges.
The area has both gardens and public records which should be visited if you have the opportunity. They are located a short walk from each other, the Royal Botanical Gardens and The National Archives
This is another one of those well known places that you should make an effort to visit - it is not located in the heart... more travel advice
gordonilla's Related Pages
Kew Gardens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You can't get much greener then KEW"
- "Kew Gardens on a daytrip from London"
- "Kew & Kew Gardens"
- "Gardens of Glass at Kew"
- "Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew"
- "The biggest botanical Garden in the World"
- "The Treetop Walkway-Kew Gardens."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kew Gardens
- Transportation in Kew Gardens
- Restaurants in Kew Gardens
- Shopping in Kew Gardens
- Warnings and Dangers in Kew Gardens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kew Gardens
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kew Gardens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kew Gardens
Photos in Kew GardensSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 152 reviews, 584 photos, 7 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 179 reviews, 437 photos, 10 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 145 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 43 reviews, 124 photos
- Munich Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 7 travelogues