"Cippenham and Slough - it's all the same really!!" Slough by gordonilla
Slough Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 20 photos
A group of us made a trip to Cippenham, near to Slough. We were going to eat at Tummies - more specifically at the Chef's Table in Tummies.
It was excellent and a wonderful evening was had by us all.
Well it seems that this particular saturday - I managed to make it to Slough itself. It was a warm and sunny Saturday and the journey from West Drayton railway station took less than 10 minutes. It was an interesting place to visit - although I can imagine that if you are there every week you would become quite bored with it.
Calling into Waterstone's Book Shop in the Queensmere Centre was an impromptu act - as I was looking at the crime section, I was approached by Tony Royden, who has just had his first novel published. As ever with "new" talent, I indicated I would buy a copy as long as he signed it, which he duly did.
I shall let you know how it turns out.
ISBN 978 - 0 - 9561253 - 0 - 9
An unexpected treat - a Portugeese cafe and deli. This was an excellent place to stop for coffee and a rest. Great staff... more travel advice
gordonilla's Related Pages
Slough Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Slough
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Slough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slough
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 227 reviews, 915 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 212 reviews, 654 photos, 12 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 67 reviews, 286 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 51 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 56 reviews, 179 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 48 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 35 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 36 reviews, 158 photos