"A short visit to Alcochete" Top 5 Page for this destination Alcochete by gordonilla
Alcochete Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 152 photos
It was a Friday, and it was warm and sunny; a great change from Uxbridge where it was in fact experiencing heavy rain.
Gloria, Carlos and I walked into the centre of Alcochete and had breakfast and then made a promenade of the old town and the waterside paths.
The shy was an amazing blue; and this was how it was over the few days I was in town.
More walking around the centre and water front of Alcochete.
All I can say is, what excellent views I encountered and they filled me with energy and pleasure.
We went for a coffee, and enjoyed the very warm weather. As time moved on, the sun started to set.
After a short walk after coffee, I experienced this sunset.
gordonilla's Related Pages
Alcochete Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alcochete - My Kind of town!!"
- "Alcochete: laid back luso town"
- "Alcochete on the banks of the Tagus"
- "A short visit to Alcochete"
- "Jumping Around Alcochete!"
- "Alcochete Wonderfull Village"
- "A Village of Great Consequence"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alcochete
- Hotels in Alcochete
- Transportation in Alcochete
- Nightlife in Alcochete
- Restaurants in Alcochete
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alcochete
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Alcochete?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alcochete
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 155 reviews, 596 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 191 reviews, 511 photos, 10 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 39 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues