Copenhagen Transportation Tips by gordonilla
Copenhagen Transportation: 316 reviews and 404 photos
wonder what they are looking at?
The airport is well designed and has a wide variety of shops and cafes.
The facilities are exceptional and sitting in one of the cafes is always a good way to see the world pass through the airprort. I have to say that it does take time to walk from place to place to place especially if you are coming from a non Shengen country. There are long queues in the summer.
All parked up ready to go (1)
It does appear that like so many other northern European cities, cycling is a common means of transport. Probably due to it being the most conveneient way of travel. I am not sure if this has changed in recent years, especially as Copenhagen now has a Metro service.
In the summer the cycle traffic is heavy and I must admit the style if cycle is somewhat old fashioned, not many mountain bikes on the roads here!
Enjoyable and pleasant views of the city and the canals. Watch out for the bridges! generally you will get a good tour guide, and you will learn much of the city's history from Nyhavn to the Little Mermaid (who you only see from the rear).
More Reviews (54)
- See All A midsummer morning breakfast stop
- See All That special florist you may need!
- See All Family owned and The Main Station
- See All The Lur Blowers (Lurblaeserne)
gordonilla's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid’s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gardone Riviera Hotels
- Rafina Hotels
- North Massapequa Hotels
- Skibbereen Hotels
- Bass Lake
- Berlin Transportation
- By Car / 4-Wheel Drive
- Laramie Transportation
- Tampere Transportation
- Valladolid Transportation
- Schiphol Airport Shuttle Minivan
- United Arab Emirates Transportation
- Ulm Transportation
- Sneek Transportation
- Agios Nikolaos Transportation
- Hawaii (State of) Transportation
- Zamora Transportation
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 57 Reviews
- 198 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (198)
Videos in CopenhagenSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 152 reviews, 584 photos, 7 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 182 reviews, 457 photos, 10 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 42 reviews, 156 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 53 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 42 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 43 reviews, 124 photos
- Munich Intro, 33 reviews, 128 photos, 7 travelogues
Latest Copenhagen hotel reviews
- Hotel Rye
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Axel Hotel Guldsmeden Copenhagen
- 430 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel
- 170 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Hotel Kong Arthur
- 518 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Hotel Du Nord
- 113 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Astoria Hotel Copenhagen
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Hotel Loeven
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Mercure Copenhagen
- 178 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Zleep Ishoj Hotel Copenhagen
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 16, 2013
- Memory Place
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2010
- Avenue Hotel Copenhagen
- 239 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Absalon Hotel
- 235 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
- 431 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- 202 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Scandic Hotel Copenhagen
- 212 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 14, 2013
- Tivoli- 133 Reviews, 244 Photos
- Strøget- 46 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Christiania- 47 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Rådhuspladsen - Town hall square- 80 Reviews, 169 Photos
- Nyhavn- 100 Reviews, 174 Photos
- Little Mermaid- 97 Reviews, 153 Photos
- Amalienborg Palace- 70 Reviews, 138 Photos
- Canal & Harbour Tours- 47 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Carlsberg Brewery- 34 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Rundetårn- 54 Reviews, 104 Photos
See All Copenhagen Things to Do