"By train to Rungsted" Rungsted by gordonilla
Rungsted Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 23 photos
It was a very quick journey from the main station to Rungsted - there are a number of train services which stop here. They all stop at other stations - so no express service.
The one draw back i found was that there was limited signage from the station to the Karen Blixen Museum - however it is a fairly straight route to reach the water front and the Museum.
Although I had a map and the guide book with me, I somehow managed to take us in the wrong direction. In fact we even had to ask a young man where the house was, and he directed us to a building. Sadly it was a private home, and we must have left him with an idea that some one famous lived or had lived there in the past.
I am sure in the spring and summer this is a much more lively and infinitely warmer place to visit. However, as I like snow I was quite happy being so near the sea and of course enjoying the snow.
Pleasant grounds and woodlands of the Rungstedlund Foundation - a bird sanctuary and quiet places to sit and think. The... more travel advice
gordonilla's Related Pages
Rungsted Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rungsted
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Rungsted?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rungsted
Photos in RungstedSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 214 reviews, 853 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 212 reviews, 654 photos, 12 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 54 reviews, 217 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 198 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 51 reviews, 203 photos, 6 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 50 reviews, 177 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 54 reviews, 162 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 36 reviews, 158 photos
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues